- The Product is not insurance and cannot be combined with any insurance benefit, copay assistance program, or other third-party financial benefits. When you use the Product, you are responsible for the discounted cost of your prescription(s), and you agree not to seek reimbursement for any cost incurred using this Product from any commercial or employer sponsored insurance, or any federal or state funded health care program (for instance by submitting a manual claim). You may be able to use a Flexible Savings Account (“FSA”) to pay for your prescription when using the Product, depending on the terms of your FSA. Just Rx administrator does not make payments to providers.
- If you are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or other state- or federal-funded health care programs, you are not eligible to use the Product for the purchases of generic or value-priced brand medications, even if you elect to process the prescription outside of the benefit, as an uninsured (cash-paying) patient.
- All persons 65 or older are considered Medicare-eligible for purposes of purchasing Advair® HFA, Anoro® Ellipta®, Arnuity® Ellipta®, Breo® Ellipta®, Incruse® Ellipta®, Trelegy Ellipta, Flovent® Diskus®, Flovent® HFA, such that persons 65 or older cannot use the Product to purchase those medications.
- The Product can only be used at participating pharmacies..
- While we attempt to capture and provide accurate pricing and other information, including at justrx.com, we cannot guarantee that the price you pay at the participating pharmacy will always be the price that is displayed or advertised in advance of your purchase. Pricing may change over time. The final price is based on the medication you pick up at the pharmacy, and actual discount will vary depending on medication. If you pick up a different form, dosage, or quantity, you may pay a different amount.
- The Product is not a substitute for a prescription. You must present the Product and a valid prescription (or have a valid prescription with refills available on file at your selected participating pharmacy) to receive any prescription drugs.
- Just Rx card does not guarantee that you will be able to obtain any particular pharmaceutical product.
- By using the Product, you agree that we may provide aggregated and de-identified information to third parties, including data aggregators and pharmaceutical manufacturers. This may result in revenue to us.
- We reserve the right to rescind or revoke this Product at any time.
- This Product is not a recommendation to use any service or drug. We are not offering advice, or recommending or endorsing any specific prescription drug, pharmacy, or other service or product.
- Product is administered by Inside Rx, LLC; mail to: Inside Rx, LLC, ATTN: JustRx, 1 Express Way, St. Louis, MO 63121; For more information, assistance or to file a complaint call Phone: 877-728-0176; Email: email@example.com. Residents of the State of Louisiana may contact the Louisiana Department of Insurance to file a complaint associated with the discount card.